~To Be Forever~ ~To Be Forever~

well.

This is amazing, really love the finished work ! The end got much better ! :D

Thanks! :)

Lucky Coin Lucky Coin

Okay, that's why I was thinking of Pokemo Silver's Casino. Good job on this.

[G/S/C Remix] Alph Ruined ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [G/S/C Remix] Alph Ruined ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Da heck is that horrifying rainish background noise. The original one fucked me up. SS one did even more. But this. Man, great job. You made it even creepier.

Drop.exe Drop.exe

Okay, this song is good in the overall, but there are things that aren't... fitting. First that "HEY !" sound is boring. Putting it at one place to give some energy to the song is good, putting it every 2 beats in the first 2 minutes of the song is just a good way to get listeners do something else cuz this song is repetitive stuff... In the repetition problem, you have that little loop at the same time than the "HEY !" that just stays here for lots longer than it should. Next, I wanna talk about the second half of the song. You did three different drops following, without anything to separate them properly... Calm down, we have all the time we want ! Last thing I'm gonna say is that, er... WHAT THE F*CK WHY ARE THE LAST 30 SECONDS OF THESONG THE SAME F*CKING DRUM LOOP !!! (Sorry for that... :/) I mean, you could have put a lead, a bass and some stuff like that (Same at the beggining and between the first and second drop...)
I'm also gonna tell you that your drops sound empty, but that's probably because I enjoy loud and heavy gorilla dubstep like Xtrullor's one... 8)

Hope this helped, and sorry if it looks long and is a bit discouraging, but I can find some bad stuff even in songs I love, so I guess you're not bad... And y'know, you can only get better if you learn from your mistakes... 8)

_BlueThunder

FroggyDJ responds:

Thanks for your review. :) Reviews like this actually help.

~Minor Fallout~ ~Minor Fallout~

Dabstahp comfirmed... 8) Maybe your drums (espacially your snare) are a bit too loud... :/

~Rinata's Theme~ ~Rinata's Theme~

THIS IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME !!! THANKS !!!
Okay, I wasn't expecting you to do that at all, so thanks for not just ignoring me ! :)
Now for for the song, nice mixing and sounds, but, I'm going to the music school, and i NEVER saw or heard a drum player go that fast on his kick... ._.
And I think TeMex'll like this song, even though he may not be expecting that ! X) (Since you didn't answer me I didn't know if you were doing it so I didn't tell you he wanted a solo violin ! :P)
This song is very very nice, and thanks again for making it ! :D

BlueThunder

Gravidi responds:

I'm glad you like it! :) I had a lot of fun making this.

Undertale - Grillby's Jukebox Lives [The Lost OST] Undertale - Grillby's Jukebox Lives [The Lost OST]

Lel, that song is perfect, I can't say anything at all about it... X) You got a follower ! :)

TheLostOST responds:

Haha, thanks, happy to hear!

~Fateful Mist~ ~Fateful Mist~

Noice, now my dream is definitly to collab with you X)
But I'm not really good actually, so I guess I'll have to get better... :/
Btw I'm working on my first true song, will you please tell me what you think of it when it'll be done... :/

Gravidi responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm looking forward to hearing your first real song! And if it is good I might collab with you :)

Dj_R - NoName Dj_R - NoName

Well, found ya ! (I'm UltimaPotato from YT)
There's to much snare in that, and it's really repetitive with that theme always playing. Otherwise it's a great song ! :D

PS : For the name, I've though of "Orchestral Utopia" (even though it doesn't sound that much of an orchestra, but there are lotta instruments, so it's okay X))

Razix1485 responds:

thx btw its my worst song ;3 but it was my best when I was bad ;3;

~Exalted~ ~Exalted~

Okay, this is awesome (I think). But the drums needa be louder, I don't hear them enough. (sorry if my review isn't really constructive, I'm all new to music composing... X))

Gravidi responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you like it. For the drums, yes, I agree that the mixing is terrible. I'm still really bad with that still.